Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Reading Diary Week 6: Skirmishes and Battles

Oh man, thing's are really starting to heat up in Naryan's Mahbharata!

Finally getting to see Arjuna unleash the weapons he gained last week (which I wrote my Storytelling post over) was great to see. If nothing cooler happens in the next reading, I will more than likely do my next storytelling assignment on this skirmish. I think it would be a great way to tie together my story from last week, and I just think it would be too much fun!

But, alas, bigger things are on the horizon as we prepare for the upcoming climactic battle for the kingdom. I can't wait to see what kind of developments happen in this battle. Arjuna will surely beat Karna, but I'm looking to forward to their fight most of all (Arjuna is my favorite character)
Sooo looking forward to the upcoming battle

Also, it was hilarious that Arjuna posed as a eunuch servant in the women's chambers!

No comments:

Post a Comment