Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Week 5 Reading Diary: Here a Weapon, There a Weapon

Welp, never mind. Karna is a prick. I no longer want to see him have a redemptive arc, I want to see him get his butt kicked. I think it will be Arjuna who will fight him, while Yudhistira takes on Duryodhana. I don't know who Bhima will fight, but I'm sure it will be epic! (He's one of my favorites)
I mean come on, what's not to love?
I won't lie though, this was the hardest reading for me to finish. Maybe it was because I was sick today, but that dice game just went on and on ... and on! I get that they were trying to say gambling is bad for you, but really, you had to do it twice? 

Luckily, things started getting interesting again when the brothers were exiled. Receiving a magical spell-weapon from each God? Wow that's freaking awesome. Spoilers, I will probably be writing about that for my storybook this week. I may have to skip ahead in the book to see what each weapon does, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment