Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Blog Design

My blog is about as standard as they come. I don't pretend to be good with computers, by any means, but even I should be able to figure out how to add a little 'pizzazz' to my outlet here.

The first blog that caught my eye was the Lexicon of Lore (Lauren's Blog). I mean, how freaking awesome is that banner. I don't know how she got that sweet type or got it in her theme, but I'd really be interested in doing something similar. Different name and font though, obviously.

Second was Madison's Blog. There's a lot to talk about here, from the awesome background to the great color coordination, but honestly what most caught my attention were her labels. I have yet to see anyone with labels at the top of their blog before. Plus, they're arrange din such nice, neat, professional-looking blocks.

Lastly, I went to the Temple of Doom (dun dun dun). Wow. I mean, really: wow. Madison B has the best blog of any student I've seen. I don't know what kind of technical wizardry she employed to craft such a cybernetic paradise, but it is stunning. I think I lack the technical skill to pull of such a feat, but I'm sure I would be able to mirror at least one or two features!

No comments:

Post a Comment