Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Timing My Time a Little More Timely

This semester has been all about me doling out what time I have, torn between the things I love and the things I must.
Me Currently 

As many of you know, I'm working on a novel currently, and I can tell you that it is a huge time sink! If it were up to me, I'd put all my creative energy into it and there would be nothing left for anything else.

But, alas, that is not the reality we live in. I have to parcel out my time and creative energy to things like this school. This semester has been different than most of my previous ones. For starters, I have never had an online class before. This semester I have two. And on top of that, they are both very creative in nature (Indian Epics and Screenwriting). As a result, my personal writing productivity has fallen. On a plus side, however, I can really see my writing improving, and you all are partially to thank for that. keep it up with all the great comments!

My schedule is working for me. I'm just going to keep on keeping on. Look for my name in Barnes and Noble on day!

No comments:

Post a Comment