Thursday, March 10, 2016

Future Reading Options

Out of the four main topics, the tales about heroes, heroines, visionaries. and adventurers most interests me.
I think that after all these long epics, I'm in the mood for something short and light-hearted. Along that vein,  think I want to check out Babbitt's Jataka Tales. Buddhism has always interested me, and I think it's time I branch out from the Hindu tradition. That'll be my plan for Week 9. With so many different stories, there is sure to be one that strikes a chord with me and gets my creative juices flowing!
Jataka Tales
The second story that really caught my eye was Ryder's 22 Goblins. I love a good riddle, and the idea behind the story just seems so rich. I had no idea there were goblins in the vedic tradition! Depending on how much I like that one, I may even decide to keep reading past week 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment